- The flameproof control cabinets DE8BC in stainless steel AISI 316L are designed for the control, automation, distribution boards, motor starters or any other application. They are suitable for designing of complex systems for harsh environments and meet the requirements of use in ONSHORE or OFFSHORE.
The wide range of sizes and dissipated powers, one of the wider of the market, allows optional selection to suit the customer’s needs and applications.
Several enclosures can be assembled on a frame and provided with optional junction boxes and/or control and signaling units in increased safety (Ex e)
- The DE1GW cabinets are designed for making solutions or systems in harsh environments.
They meet the use requirements for ONSHORE and OFFSHORE and the highest level of protection in hazardous area.
They can also be equipped with push buttons, selector switches, pilot lights, measurement instruments.
They are equipped with a mounting plate and the fixing brackets.
We have the biggest Ex d enclosure (1590 x 940) mm and power dissipation until 2000 W (with DE8BC model)
- We can customize it with your requirement and help you with the best solutions, our enclosure can have different sizes of glass windows.
Wide choice of sizes, materials; Aluminum, carbon steel, AISI 316 L
- ATEX and IECEx approval in Ex IIB or Ex IIB+H2 for EJB and DE8BC enclosures
- ATEX and IECEx approval in Ex IIC for DE8WH